Here are the Q1FY20 RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administration ) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) / RHCA (Red Hat Certified Architect ) .
- Red Hat Standard Exam Fee for RHCSA/RHCE : INR 16,500/- plus Service Tax, as applicable
- Red Hat Standard Exam Fee for any Course Exam( RHCA Module) : INR 16,500/- plus Service Tax, as applicable
What is the basic difference between an RHCSA and an RHCE?
An IT skilled who becomes a Red Hat Certified system administrator (RHCSA) is ready to perform the core system administration skills needed in Red Hat Enterprise linux environments. The certification is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified system administrator (RHCSA) examination (EX200).
A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is, An RHCSA who possesses the extra skills, knowledge, and talents needed of a senior system administrator liable for Red Hat Enterprise linux systems. This document is attained when successfully passing the Red Hat Certified system administrator (RHCSA) examination (EX200) and Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) examination (EX294) V8.
“Red Hat Retake / 2nd attempt Offer"
- A retake /2nd attempt on both RHCSA Exam (EX200) & RHCE Exam (EX294) at a special fee of Rs.16,500/- plus service tax.
- A retake /2nd attempt on the any Course of redhat Exam at a special fee of Rs.16,500/- plus service tax.
- Red hat branded goodies offers in this scheme
“Red Hat Upgrade Offer"
- A single attempt on both RHCSA Exam & RHCE Exam at a special fee of Rs.8,250/- plus service tax.
- A single attempt on the any Course of redhat Upgrade Exam at a special fee of Rs.8,250/- plus service tax.
- No retake offers in this scheme
“Red Hat Exams – Terms and Conditions"
- Candidates who have not undergone authorised training at RHCTP or ERHCTP can attempt any Red Hat certification exam at 200% of MSRP & are not eligible for any quarterly or annual scheme benefits.
- For any EX200 & EX294 exam to be delivered Red Hat requires minimum 8 first attempt (fresh) candidates. For any COE exam to be delivered Red Hatrequires minimum 5 first attempt (fresh) candidates.
- The free Red Hat gift/s are offered under a no exchange or replacement policy. The Red Hat gift/s are dispatched to the exam centre only after all first attempt exams under the scheme are completed.
“Mandatory Documents To Register & Attempt Examination:"
- Documentation to be provided by candidate for attempting Red Hat Exam (except EX401, EX436 & EX442) – Discount Voucher Book Forms OR Red Hat issued Course Completion Certificate.
- For the candidate it is mandatory to provide Govt. issued ID card such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID card, etc., on the day of the exam, in original.
- Candidates already certified and who are upgrading, need to provide only the printed copy of Certificate instead of the corresponding book forms.
- It is mandatory for the candidate fill in Exam Admit Card completely with precise information.
For Further details, Please contact us on 8485846227 / 8485847920
Discounted Price of Red Hat Learning Subscription (RHLS)
|Types of RHLS||SKU||Discounted Price||Training Units|
|Red Hat Learning Subscription Basic||LS120||Whatsapp us||22|
|Red Hat Enterprise Learning Subscription Basic||LS120-100||Whatsapp us||880|
|Red Hat Learning Subscription Standard||LS220||Whatsapp us||33|
|Red Hat Enterprise Learning Subscription Standard||LS220-100||Whatsapp us||1320|
|Red Hat Learning Subscription for Developers||LS300||Whatsapp us||17|
|Red Hat Learning Subscription for Developers Enterprise||LS300-100||Whatsapp us||660|
|Red Hat Learning Subscription Premium||LS520||Whatsapp us||44|
| Red Hat Enterprise Learning Subscription Premium||LS520-100||Whatsapp us||1760|